are Non-case sensitive
Owner Name: When searching for property by owner name use:
- No punctuation use such as commas or hyphens
- Last Name First followed by first name or initial.
- You may also enter the last name only as a wildcard search.
- Records returned will include all property types-Real, Personal, or State Assessed.
- Wildcard searches are available.
Physical Address: Physical Address searches are specific, meaning the search will only return the exact entry specified.
- Not sure of an address? For example, if you know the property is located in the 4000-5000 block on W Main, just enter "4% W Main" in the box. This will return all addresses that start with the number 4 on W Main such as 4 W Main, 40 W Main to 49 W Main, 400 W Main to 499 W Main, 4000 W Main to 4999 W Main.
- Enter block # followed by direction (if applicable) then street name. (Less is more here, try entering partial street name & select from returned list). Wildcard Search option available (% key). Example: 3% W Reno. Suffix (Dr, St, Ave, Cir, Rd, Terr) may be left blank.
- Do not use any punctuation such as periods for abbreviations (e.g., use N, not N.).
- If you are unsure of the street spelling just enter the first couple of letters as a wildcard search.
* NOTE: Not all properties in our data base have a physical address associated with them. The Oklahoma County Assessor's office is required to locate and assess property by it's legal description and not it's physical address. If you cannot find the property you are looking for please contact our office by phone Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. central standard time. Our information line number is (405) 713-1200.
- Real Property Accounts consist of the letter R followed by nine(9)digits.
Personal Accounts consist of the letter "P" followed by seven(7) digits.
Centrally Assessed Accounts consist of the letter "C" followed by (7)-(10) digits depending upon if the property is located in a Fire District.
- Enter the appropriate account number.
- No wildcard searches are available.
Addition, Lot & Block: This search is available for platted & un-platted property.
- To list all properties in an addition do not include the Lot or Block #.
- For more detailed searches, enter the Addition with Lot and Block # (Each must be 3 characters) Ex. Lot 001 Blk. 001
- If you are searching for un-platted property you may search by: the abbreviation of UNPLTD PT followed by section number and township and range. An example would be UNPLTD PT SEC 27 11N 2W.
Search by Quarter Section Map#:
- Enter the quarter section map number (4) digits. Maps numbers range from 1001-4944