Change my mailing address

*NOTE:  The owner of record, executor, administrator, agent or authorized representative,  must sign the address change request form.  If you're a representative signing on behalf of the property owner, a letter of authorization or a power of attorney (POA) must be provided by the representative signing on behalf.

An incorrect mailing address will not extend the date by which such taxes are due and payable or dismiss the taxpayer of the responsibility of paying.

If you need to provide a letter of authorization, as mentioned above, you will need to download the 'Permanent Address Change Form" and mail it with any additional documentation.  Otherwise, you may submit your "Change of Address" electronically through the forms below.  Upon submitting the form, you will receive an email confirmation sent to the email contact listed on the form.  Generally,it takes 5 to 7 business day to process a change of address. We encourage you to verify your change of address through the Oklahoma County Assessors "Search Properties" link

Real Estate Address Change Form

  • Submit one form for up to 10 properties
  • Be sure to include any apartment, or suite number
  • If you receive your mail in care of a third party (such as an accountant, attorney or family member), enter C/O followed by the third party’s name and mailing address or PO Box

Business Personal Property Address Change Form

  • Notify our office of a mailing and/or physical change for your Business
  • Submit one form for up to 10 accounts

Manufactured Home Address Change Form

  • Real Estate or Personal Property Manufactured Homes
  • Submit one for up to 10 accounts

Farm Personal Property Address Change Form

  • Update the mailing address for your Farm account